How to Get Started with Essential Oils
I took the box, ran upstairs, and closed the door to my son’s bedroom so I wouldn’t be interrupted.
Slowly, I opened the lid to my first box of doTERRA essential oils, took a deep breath, and thought to myself, “I wonder if I’m holding a miracle?”
Turns out, I was.
The bottles I held in my hands had literally thousands of everyday, practical uses to help support me and my family.
Who knew that ten small bottles would change my life?
Essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices. Our entire medical system is built on a foundation of the usefulness of plants. Essential oils offer support for our bodies in a safe, effective way. And best of all? I can safely and thoughtfully use them on my children without having to worry about hurting them.
I call that a miracle!
My boys are growing up with a completely different value system when it comes to their health. I'm empowering them with natural options, equipping them to go where God leads unhindered by health, and it makes me so happy!
If you’re ready to start using essential oils to support your health, I would love to help you!
There are new essential oil companies popping up daily, hundreds of different oils, & lots of different teams. Talk about confusing!
I have used doTERRA essential oils exclusively for the past three years. Here are a few of the reasons:
- doTERRA is committed to sourcing the best oils in the world, direct from the grower. They are also committed to ethical sourcing practices through their Co-Impact Sourcing Initiative.
- Each batch of doTERRA essential oil undergoes seven different testing procedures by a third-party laboratory, and surpasses USDA organic standards. You can literally smell the difference the first time you take off the lid.
- doTERRA is a humanitarian-minded company with many projects in the works at all times, including earthquake relief in Nepal and Mentors International Micro-Lending, just to name a few. If I am going to partner with a company, it is extremely important to me that they have larger vision and are committed to giving back.
- The culture of doTERRA is unrivaled by any other organization with which I've been a part. I've personally spent time with the owners and top leaders, and their integrity and servant-leadership is unsurpassed. I'm proud to be associated with them.
- The products WORK and I see results time and time again.
Opening a wholesale account with doTERRA is easy to do, and there are literally no risks involved.
It’s just like having a Sam’s Club or Costco membership. You pay a small fee up front ($35), and then can order what you want, when you want it, at a 25% discount...every single time.
As a doTERRA customer, there is no monthly quota, no pressure to sell anything, and no minimum order you need to make to stay active. At the end of each year (from when you started), you’ll pay a small amount to renew your account ($25) and be sent a bottle of peppermint oil in return. Easy peasy.
doTERRA even makes it very easy to get started by offering multiple kits at a seriously discounted price!
The starter kits are packed with the most popular, most versatile essential oils from doTERRA, and are really the best way to fund your new healthy habit ;)
Start with a "bundle" of the most popular oils-- you'll get a deeper discount and your wholesale membership will be free!
All 3 of the following starter kits also include:
- Wholesale Membership (giving you 25%-55% savings on future orders)
- NO obligation to purchase monthly or sell
- Welcome Pack from Brooke
- FREE 30-Minute Phone Consult with a knowledgable team mentor
- Exclusive training & support. Expect regular trainings, calls, mentorings, and multiple-levels of support from our team so you can use your oils with confidence. (These are exclusive to wholesale members on Brooke's team.)
The Family Essentials Kit (far left)
- 5 mL bottles of: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue blend, Breathe blend, DigestZen blend, On Guard blend
- On Guard Beadlets
- Peppermint Beadlets
- $150 ($35 enrollment fee included)
The Home Essentials Kit (middle)
- 15 mL bottles of: Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Melaleuca, Oregano, Peppermint, Breathe blend, DigestZen blend, On Guard blend
- 5 mL bottle of Deep Blue Soothing Blend
- Full-Size Petal Diffuser (you'll want this, believe me!)
- FREE: 5 mL Motivate Blend
- FREE: 5 mL Cheer Blend
- $275 ($35 enrollment fee included)
The Natural Solutions Kit (far right, BEST VALUE)
- 15 mL bottles of: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Slim & Sassy blend, Lemongrass, On Guard blend, Citrus Bliss blend
- 10 mL roller bottles of: PastTense blend and ClaryCalm blend
- 5 mL bottles of: Frankincense, Melaleuca, Oregano, DigestZen blend, Purify blend, AromaTouch blend, Serenity blend, Breathe blend, Balance blend
- On Guard Product Line: On Guard Toothpaste, On Guard Beadlets, On Guard Foaming Hand Wash & Dispensers
- Lifelong Vitality Supplement Set & Terrazyme Enzyme
- HD Clear Foaming Face Wash, Deep Blue Muscle Rub, Breathe Vapor Stick, Correct-X Ointment
- AromaLite Diffuser, Fractionated Coconut Oil, & Wooden Storage Box (these are GREAT!)
- FREE: 5 mL Motivate Blend
- FREE: 5 mL Cheer Blend
- FREE: 448-Page Hardcover Reference Book
- $550 ($35 enrollment fee included)
- If you're as ready as I was to make positive changes for the sake of your health...
- If you're ready to empower your children to make healthy choices from the very beginning...
- If you're ready to embrace a whole new way of thinking about the world around you...
When you open a wholesale account of 150PV+, I'll send you this free pocket starter guide!
This offer is only good for those who do not already have a wholesale membership with doTERRA.